There’s no question that Elite Dangerous is a huge game, and with that comes a lot of things to discuss, debate, and discover. From the controversial topics like how best to make money in-game to more lighthearted discussions about what ship you’re currently flying, there’s plenty to talk about when it comes to Elite Dangerous.
That’s why we’ve created this forum – to give players a place to come and share their thoughts, ideas, and questions about the game. We welcome all discussion here, regardless of whether you’re a new player or a veteran commander. We hope that you’ll find this forum to be a helpful and friendly place, and we look forward to hearing from you!
The moderation team for the Elite Dangerous Discussions forum is made up of a group of passionate and experienced players who are dedicated to making this a fun and welcoming place for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the team.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
There are a few ground rules that we ask everyone to adhere to in order to make this a enjoyable place for everyone. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them before posting:
1) Keep it civil – We want this to be a place where people can come to have thoughtful and respectful discussions about the game. name-calling, personal attacks, and other forms of harassment will not be tolerated.
2) No spoilers – Please do not post any spoilers for the game in this forum. If you need to discuss a specific event or plot point, please use the spoiler tags so that people who haven’t finished the game can avoid seeing them.
3) No selling, buying, or begging – Asking for or offering in-game items, currency, or real-world goods/services is not allowed. This includes posting links to third-party sites where these things can be bought or sold.
4) No cheating or exploits – Do not post about or discuss any cheating or exploits that you may be aware of. This includes game mechanics that can be abused to gain an unfair advantage.
5) No real-world politics – Please keep discussion of real-world politics out of this forum. We want this to be a place where people can escape from the everyday news and just enjoy talking about Elite Dangerous.
With that said, we invite you to dive in and start participating in the discussion! We look forward to hearing from you.
How to use kill warrant scanner
To use the kill warrant scanner, you need to have a bounty on your head. If you don’t have a bounty, you can’t scan for other players with bounties. When you have a bounty, open the kill warrant scanner and target another player. If they have a bounty, their name and ship type will appear on your scanner. You can then choose to engage them or not.
If you decide to engage, you’ll be taken to their location and the fight will begin. If you win, you’ll receive the bounty and any associated rewards. If you lose, you’ll still have a bounty on your head and the other player will get away.